The right lubrication system saves you time and money by maintaining your productivity and lengthening the life of your hard-working equipment. That’s why we’re proud to bring you the very best in the industry — quality lubrication systems from SKF/Lincoln.
- Automatic lubrication systems
- Industrial lubrication systems
- Mobile lubrication systems
- Fluid dispensing systems
- Lubrication system service and parts
Typical applications for Aberdeen valve actuators include fail-safe emergency shutdown (ESD), remote-location solar-powered, control valves, high torque/thrust applications and special speed requirements. Our product range spans from quarter-turn non-spring or spring return to multi-cycle actuator packages in both on/off and modulating configurations. Need something special? Our engineering and sales team can design a custom actuator solution to meet your unique valve actuator application.
- Hydraulic or electro-hydraulic actuators
- Linear or rotary actuators, SIL rated
- On/off or modulating actuators
- Spring return, double acting or stored energy
- Fail-safe emergency shutdown (ESD) actuators
- Motor or manual-operated actuators
- Partial stroke test (PST)
- High/low automatic shutdown – line break monitoring
- Solar-powered valve actuators
Aberdeen Dynamics is one of the nation’s largest Parker Hannifin Fluid Connector Distributors. We offer a full line of hydraulic, industrial, thermoplastic and stainless steel hose, along with clamps, hose reels, tube fittings, tube assemblies, quick disconnects and related accessories. With more than 150 years of fluid connector sales experience and millions of dollars of local hose and fitting inventory — our capability is unsurpassed.
- Hydraulic hose assemblies
- Industrial hose assemblies up to 10”
- Custom fabricated tube assemblies
- S/S welded hose assemblies
- Imperial and metric tube fittings
- Vendor managed inventory
- Hose and fitting kitting
- Hose crimper placement programs
Automation in the mobile and industrial marketplaces is growing exponentially. Here at Aberdeen Dynamics – we are a total motion and control provider. In addition to our know-how in hydraulic and pneumatic solutions, we are also a full-line electro-mechanical integrator. Whether your application calls for a servo motor, linear actuator, drive, HMI or unique gantry solution – you are in good hands.
- Electric actuators
- Stepper and servo motors
- Drives and motion controllers
- Human-machine interfaces (HMI)
- Gantry systems
- System design and engineering
- Custom Programming:
- PAC, Codesys, InteractX, Interact Xpress, Legacy Parker
Pneumatic know-how runs deep at Aberdeen Dynamics, where our engineers can custom design an energy-efficient system to meet your exact requirements. From factory automation to mobile applications, we have an in-stock solution to deliver the performance you need.
- Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRL)
- Safety circuits
- Vacuum System Design
No one knows more about hydraulics and controls than Aberdeen Dynamics. We offer a complete range of custom-designed hydraulic power units, from small special-purpose systems to large diesel-powered systems. Using cutting-edge technology and top-of-the-line components, we design and deliver reliability you can count on.
- Engineered Systems
- Custom Manifolds
- Design Assistance
- Troubleshooting & Commissioning
- Extensive inventory
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Electronic Controls
Winch & hoist
Aberdeen Dynamics is your one-source solutions provider for winches and hoists from top U.S. manufacturers. Our in-stock range of industrial, utility, recovery, towing, personnel-lifting and custom products provides reliability for virtually any lifting or pulling application.
- All major U.S. manufacturers
- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Complete units and parts in stock
- Climate-controlled storage
- Same-day shipping available
- Engineering and technical support
- Factory-certified repair facility
Sensors / IOT
Optimize your processes with intelligent sensor solutions and the remote diagnostics automation of equipment. Through working with leaders in multiple industries, our experts keep abreast of the latest trends and capabilities in data-driven mobile, factory and process automation. Let us put our expertise to work for you.
- Machine status
- Predictive maintenance
- Remote communication (WiFi, cellular, bluetooth)
- Continuous oil condition monitoring
- Particle counting and contamination detection
- Sensors (tilt, pressure, proximity, rotary, speed, temp, level)
Drawing from decades of experience, we can design custom electronic control systems to provide savings in diagnostic capabilities, faster application development, ease of operation and improved functionality. We can also supply any standard component you require from our leading manufacturers.
- Mobile and industrial PLCs
- Closed-loop positioning systems (servo, proportional)
- HMI (human-machine interface)
- Visual (custom displays/monitors, LED)
- Tactile (touchscreens, keyboards, joysticks, switches)
- Custom Programming
- Parker, IQAN, Delta, IDEC, Vansco
Forward thinking. Engineering driven.
See our technologies. Watch our video.